Reimbursement Specialist in Somerset
Somerset, New Jersey
Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
US$ 17.00 - US$ 21.00 per hour, $17 - 21 per hour + none
Our client located in Somerset, NJ has a short-term assignment available for a Reimbursement Specialist.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performs healthcare information and medical claims processing, healthcare billing and collection services
- Provides financial guidance regarding hospital, HMO, clinical services to patients, their families and third-party representatives.
- Contact insurance companies to verify eligibility coverage for drug benefits.
- Function as a liaison between special drug program patients and their insurance companies
Working hours: daytime business hours
- REQUIRED - Knowledge of physician billing, as opposed to hospital billing. Candidates with strictly hospital billing experience will not be considered.
- REQUIRED - Extensive follow-up with insurance carriers, health carriers for drug benefits
- REQUIRED - Knowledge of the appeals process & modifiers
- High School diploma college level course work in business or accounting helpful.
- MINIMUM - 2 year reimbursement operations experience which may include insurance verification, billing and claim adjudication.
This position is approx.2 months long, is full time (8 hours a day) during normal day business hours offering a salary commensurate with your experience.
Please click on this link to upload your resume and start the application process:
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.