- Provide vital support to the company's sales team.
- Handle important administrative tasks, such as order processing, and act as an extension of the sales team when representatives are away from the office.
- Provide a point of contact for customers with queries about orders or deliveries.
- Responsible for processing orders by telephone, email or mail.
- Check that orders include the correct prices, discounts and product numbers and enter them into the company's computer system.
- Send confirmation to customers and contact them to check any details that may be wrong or to obtain missing information.
- Maintain the momentum of delivery.
- Support sales representatives when they are in the field by handling incoming calls and correspondence, alerting reps to any urgent issues.
Working hours: M-F 8-5
--Requires good organizational skills to coordinate all aspects of sales administration.
--Must be able to work accurately with great attention to detail to process orders quickly and efficiently.
--Must also be good at communicating with other departments that are responsible for fulfilling orders or providing service to customers.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.