Hourly pay rate: $18.00 This position serves as a sales and analytical support partner for the Kellogg's Snacks Sales Team and will report up through the Western Region Sales Planning Team in Denver Colorado. Position will be located in Grand Rapids and work out of the Meijer Sales Office.
- Will support approximately 6-8 Sales Field Representatives and work with the Albertson's/Safeway SPA (Sales Planning Analyst).
- Position will work in several Kellogg databases (SAP).
- Ownership of a customer deduction portfolio; primary responsibilities.
- Post incoming customer payments through Billing
- Obtain support documentation for customer deductions and update all relevant fields on company deduction tracking
- Timely research and follow-up through resolution of claims; personally or coordination of responsible party.
- Identify root causes with deduction issues and take to closure.
- Manage deductions within personal, team and objectives.
- Prepare reports and analysis to determine compliance, trends, root causes and trade spend efficiency.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers and all functional groups
- Ongoing process improvement focus making recommendations and participating in implementations to improve output
- Keep management apprised of unusual or non-standard issues, escalating when appropriate.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Skills Required-Database experience (SAP, BW etc.), sales contract and deduction experience with excellent Excel skills required. Looking for candidate to be proficient in excel skills such as Vlookup, formulas and pivots. Looking for high energy individual who is a self-starter and who likes to take initiative. Individual will need to be able to extract large amounts of data from database(s) and export to Excel for analysis/ manipulation purposes (e.g. Excel pivot tables).
2-4 years in sales or business related function. CPG experience preferred but not required.-
2-4 years college degree preferred but not required.-
Position may be pushed out to one full year.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.