Seeking an experienced Sales & Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for providing overall brand support by coordinating all tasks related to their respective brands.
- Working closely with Marketing Supervisor and Director on all key account presentations including POG layouts, mock-ups, presentation boards, product labeling, shipping as well as maintenance of presentation files
- All pricing-related matters, including maintenance and exception reporting, updating order forms and maintaining pricing spreadsheets
- Providing support to Sales team including creating sales sheets, sample shipments and running sales reports as needed
- Tradeshow/Event support including shipment logistics, making travel arrangements, and completing event paperwork; including moving, transporting, loading and unloading product for tradeshows, photo shoots, and other events
- Completing all item set up forms and updating all product information in web portals for key/national accounts
- Web maintenance and marketing initiatives including but not limited to product maintenance, copywriting, cross selling initiative and promotional initiatives
- Provide regular updates on all Social Media outlets
Working hours: Monday - Friday
--Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
--Proficient with Microsoft Office software applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
--PhotoShop and Illustrator knowledge a plus
--Strong and consistent attention to detail
--Excellent communication skills
--Excels in time management, multi-tasking and balancing multiple projects at one time in a fast paced environment
--Flexibility and capability to take on special assignments/projects as directed by supervisor
--Ability to work independently
--Some travel may be required
--Ability to lift 25+ lbs.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.