Our client has an opening for an Outside Sales Representative. Successful candidate will engage with clients to solve business problems through the use of technology. This person will develop long-term sales relationships with both existing accounts and new accounts. The ideal Outside Sales Representative candidate will have previous outside sales experience and be a highly motivated 'hunter' personality.
- Execute business to business sales
- Manage sales accounts
- Maintain current understanding of technical business solutions
- Network and meet with prospective sales clients in the community
- Perform active sales procedures, opportunity creation, and relationship building
- Develop solutions for clients with a technical support team
- Up to 25% travel required - mostly day travel
- Laptop provided, cell phone reimbursement, access to company car for out-of-town travel
Working hours: Monday-Friday
- Minimum of 1 year Account Management and Business to Business sales experience required, will also consider a highly motivated 'hunter' with Customer Service experience
- Demonstrated track record of successful outside sales experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, communication, active listening, and customer relations
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
PAY: $50,000-120,000, Depending on Experience
BACKGROUND CHECK: Requirement, including MVR
DRUG SCREEN: Requirement
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.