Are YOU ready to join Florida's Largest Healthcare General Agency Team? Our client located on the Southside is seeking a highly motivated, driven and eager Sales Associate to work as part of a growing team!
You will be engaged in managing/assisting our Sales Partners with existing & new sales, preparing weekly reports, managing phones, and working directly with our contracted insurance carriers. You will grow our
territory by providing top-notch service and healthcare expertise.
1. Data entry
2. Use of Outlook, Excel and Internet
3. Processing and submitting new and renewal casework to multiple insurance carriers
4. Preparing formal presentations and paperwork for new sales and renewals
5. Assisting outside sales team throughout the sales and enrollment process
6. Excellent oral & written communication skills
7. Team player with a positive attitude
Organization offering a competitive salaries, a superb benefit package including medical, dental, life and disability. Team members are eligible for 401k participation after one year of service with generous
Working hours: Monday - Friday
1. Florida life and health license preferred; and/or 2+ years in the healthcare environment.
2. College degree from accredited institution
3. Current driver?s license
4. Reside in Jacksonville or within a 25-mile radius
5. Must provide references, which will be checked
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.