The position will direct and lead the inside sales function and pricing administration for the Company.
In order to succeed, the individual must always act in the best interests of customers (internal and external), work cohesively and effectively with customers and the sales team, and comply with all Company policies and procedures. It is expected that the individual is of high moral character, well-organized and self-directed, with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Lead all initial customer and market pricing analysis focusing on strategic input from sales and operations
- Ensure accuracy of pricing data in the system targeting to eliminate pricing errors
- Lead pricing team chartered with the responsibility of improving the pricing process
- Implement a robust pricing strategy in an effort to reduce pricing files
- Administer rebate, co-op and other sales incentive programs to ensure adherence and formalities are maintained.
- Responsible for content and publications related to web-site and print catalogs
- Maintain competitive intelligence
- Establish an inside sales process that focuses on the 7 steps of a sales funnel
- Implement tracking reports and related activities to insure successful closure on all sales leads
- Administer and manage the Company's CRM system
- Train and engage Customer Service Reps on sales and lead process
- Assist field level sales team in assessing new targets
- Own customers for Tier III territories from cradle to grave
- Collaborate with sales and operation management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings
Working hours: To be determined
--Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent
--5-7 years inside sales, customer service and/or pricing experience
--Must be able to handle multiple priorities, be self-motivated and have excellent organizational and problem solving skills, PC skills are required as well as good time management capabilities
--The incumbent must be able to interact with all levels of management, as well as field sales personnel. This position requires limited travel to customer locations
--Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to influence the decision making process
--MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills required, Epicor knowledge a plus
--Strong organizational skill and the ability to work well with all levels of the organization. Able to communicate financial concepts clearly to non-accounting personnel
--Acts with a sense of urgency, but systematic and analytical - leads by example
--Disciplined, detailed and professional. Prompt follow-up within the business is innate
--An eagerness to contribute, intelligently and passionately debate ideas and give full support and energy to the final decision
--A competitive drive to make the company the best and develop others to achieve their best
--Dispassion, an ability to establish some perspective on the company, your work and yourself
Pay $65-75k/year DOE
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/fargo
If you have any questions please contact Kathleen Toft at 701-412-2904
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.