Ensure proper weight of products at different stages of the production process.
- Weighing ingredients according to formulas and the work list.
- Operating scaling/preparation of scaling equipment.
- Adjustment of depositors.
- Must be able to complete paperwork.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and sanitary work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 4:30pm to 2:30am Monday through Thursday
- Ability to become familiar with company methods and standards and apply that knowledge to daily duties.
- Possess excellent math skills.
- Possess normal to excellent manual dexterity and motor skills.
- Possess good eye-hand coordination.
-Familiarity with factory policies regarding safety, quality, and GMP's.
-Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED), or equivalent experience.
- Six months to one year related experience
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.