Senior Estimator in Naples
Construction, Trades & Mining
US$ 90,000 - US$ 110,000 per year, $90k - 110k per year + none
Jacqueline Zelasney, Spherion
Leading Naples area construction firm, specializing in commercial and multi-family construction is seeking a Project Manager to join their team. Position entails the following duties:
* Position will be working primarily on negotiated and some bid commercial projects within our markets of Corporate Office, Hospitality, Retail, Multifamily, Clubhouse, Educational, Aviation, Governmental Offices, Industrial and Healthcare.
* Preparing detailed conceptual cost estimates and conceptual cost studies from schematic or feasibility level documentation.
* Prepare detailed instructions to bidders, trade specific clarifications and comprehensive bid packages.
* Participate and often lead the preparation and presentation of budget information to the client.
* Participate in Value Engineering sessions with the project team and design team.
* Be a member of the team involved in a winning strategy for Request for Proposal Responses (RFP's) and the formal presentation for a project.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Qualifications / skills required:
* Solid hands-on experience with estimating and performing take offs.
* Passion for researching current and up-and-coming budget solutions.
* Detail oriented mindset with a positive "can-do" attitude
* Outstanding communicator: able to synthesize complex information into simple, actionable insights and communicate technical building components with the ability to communicate with construction and non-construction team members equally.
* Positive, high energy, and eager to learn and work in a fast-paced, extremely high-growth company.
* Seek to apply technology and innovation to improve efficiency and solve problems.
* 5+ years of experience as a commercial construction Estimator
* Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field.
Company offers a great salary and benefits package. Relocation assistance is available.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.