Senior Workforce Planning Manager in Smithfield
Customer Service & Call Center
US$ 40,000 - US$ 65,000 per year
Senior Workforce Planning Manager
Ed Jenkins, Spherion
The Senior Workforce Manager will be responsible as a single point of
contact for the engagement & delivery of the workforce planning to the Operations. As a subject matter expert in resource
planning, you will ensure that the account is modelled strategically, through
the central planning teams, delivery of a best in class forecast and resource
planning model that achieves Operational and client requirements. You will support the delivery of Standard
Operating Model [Outperform Methodologies].
To act as an Ambassador for the Outperform Service Delivery Centre
promoting the benefits. Leverage value adding opportunities. Engages with the bid team on new business
The motivation and ability to apply good financial and commercial
practice at all times, identify and exploit opportunities to increase margin or
profitability, to understand the competitive marketplace and plan strategically
for the business.
The motivation and ability to add value to clients, both internal
and external; to understand, meet and exceed their needs, to be perceptive to
clients’ customers; give excellent service and operate as a true business
The desire and ability to work cooperatively with others at all
times and in all situations for the good of the business; to build a network of
good relationships and develop an understanding of the organization.
The ability to develop appropriate job/ professional/ specialist
knowledge and skills and consistently apply them to deliver quality, to freely
share one’s knowledge in order that others succeed; at the highest level to
achieve credibility as an expert, and contribute to leading edge professional
The ability and willingness to respond quickly and positively to
change; to maintain effectiveness and resilience in a changing or ambiguous environment
and to identify and implement change in response to business needs.
The ability to have a positive influence on others and persuade
them to change their views, intentions or actions or to adopt a particular
course of action; at the highest level to be influential even within a complex
and challenging environment.
· Competent in the use of all applications within MSOffice, with an expertise in the use of MS Excel.
· Detailed understanding of the nature of company Business and its principle drivers. Ability to understand basic finance and financial business drivers.
· Strong ability to work with, analyze and interpret large volumes of data/information at to relay a summary of the data/information. Along with the ability to understand the risks associated with the accuracy of the data/information.
· Able to communicate at all levels and have the ability to present issues in a clear and concise manner, using the most appropriate medium.
· Ability to organize self and others and to monitor and present work for stakeholders to execute.
· Ability to prioritize, delegate and manage expectations whilst under pressure from stakeholders.
· Must be able to work within a team (internal or external, operational or client etc).
· Ability to think outside the box & be creative with ideas to improve efficiency and solve complex problems.
· Understanding at SME level of the end to end resource planning cycle incorporating.
· Forecasting & Planning, Scheduling, Service Delivery and Management Information.
· Effectively manage relationships with Senior Operational teams, Clients and the Central Planning Team.
· Detailed understanding of contact centers.
· End to end understanding of the planning cycle.
· An understanding of business KPI’s and commercial implications.
· Ability to travel when needed