Service Technician in Rapid City
Rapid City, South Dakota
Installation, Maintenance & Repair
US$ 22.00 - US$ 30.00 per hour, $22 - 30 per hour + none
Glenn-Robinson, Daphine, Spherion
Spherion Staffing is looking for a Service Technician to work on construction equipment. This individual will be responsible for the effective repair of machinery and components at high levels of quality. Their work must be completed in a safe, professional and timely manner. Based upon their level of expertise, the service technician may work under direct supervision.
* Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
* Perform diagnosis and repair.
* Perform reconditioning and repair of all machine systems and components.
* Identify and implement solutions for customer service opportunities in the dealership's area of responsibility
* Maintain technical and product knowledge on all equipment sold within the dealership's area of responsibility.
* Prepare all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
* Conduct self in the presence of customers so as to present a professional image of the RDO Equipment Co.
* Perform other duties as requested by the Service Manager and assist other department personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Participate in any and all appropriate training.
* Attend all RDO Equipment Co. functions and meetings.
* Follow all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
Working hours: To be determined
--Graduation from related Diesel Technology program (preferred)
--Excellent mechanical skills
--Set of tools
--Strong computer skills
--Excellent customer service skills
--Ability to assemble and perform maintenance functions on equipment
--Excellent oral communication and written skills
--Strong organizational skills
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/siouxfalls
If you have any questions please contact Elisa Coequyt at 605-335-6010
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.