Our client has an opening for a Shift Manager. Successful candidate will manage restaurant staff, provide excellent customer service, and ensure compliance with company standards in all areas of operation.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Manage cooks, servers, and restaurant staff, including training new staff as needed
- Take customer orders
- Prepare customer orders
- Ensure compliance with company standards in product preparation and delivery, customer relations, and inventory management
- Ensure a safe working environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
Working hours: alternating schedule - 9:00 AM-2:00 PM or 2:00 PM-11:00 PM, 5 days per week, potential for overtime
- 3-5 years restaurant experience required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Recognized as a positive, effective leader
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work days, nights, and weekends - varying shifts
- Positive, dynamic guest relations
HOURS: alternating schedule - 9:00 AM-2:00 PM or 2:00 PM-11:00 PM, 5 days per week, potential for overtime
BACKGROUND CHECK: Required
DRUG SCREEN: Required
BENEFITS: Flexible schedules, Vacation & Sick Leave, Employee Training, Dining Discounts
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.