Daytona Beach area manufacturer is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk.
Position is responsible for performing a variety of product support duties following well defined procedures and processes in one or more of the following functions: raw stocks, parts identification, shipping, receiving, stockroom, stock handling, clean operations, parts handling, etc.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.spherion.com/volusia
or call 386-673-0443 Monday - Friday between 10am - 3pm.
Working hours: 2nd Shift
Qualified candidates will have:
1. A minimum of one year shipping / receiving or related experience or demonstrated ability to perform described position responsibilities.
2. General knowledge of computer terminal operations.
3. May be required to operate moving equipment and meet OSHA safety qualifications.
4. May require forklift operator certificate.
5. Must demonstrate manual dexterity.
6. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
7. Ability to read and understand related forms and specifications.
8. May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
9. Must demonstrate effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.