Shipping Specialist in Middleton
Warehousing & Distribution
US$ 15.00 - US$ 17.00 per hour, $15 - 17 per hour + none
Keeling, Alishia, Spherion
Our Middleton client is seeking a candidate to add to their team for about 1 month! This client offers a stocked break room with a friendly atmosphere and a commitment to providing quality medical products to customers. If you bring high energy, previous experience in international and domestic shipping, send your resume today!
- Perform daily procedures to ship all available products correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Review invoice/packing list, pull and pick required product, and ensure product and accessory items are correct (part numbers, lot numbers) and match the invoice/packing list
- Pick Inventory in FIFO order
- Utilize UPS/Fedex/DHL software for shipments
- Ship and confirm shipments using Clipper Ship and Oracle software.
- File all end of day shipping documents.
- Provide information to carriers regarding shipments.
- Issue call tags as required
- Complete international shipping documents
- Receive all packages coming into the facility.
- Visually inspect all packages as they come into facility, rejecting those that are damaged or unacceptable.
- Document receipts into excel or Oracle or Dynamics ERP system.
- Inform QA of all products requiring inspection.
- Date and initial all packaging lists and invoices received.
- Coordinate with Procurement on purchase order discrepancies
- Deliver packages and mail as required
Working hours: Mon-Fri
--High school diploma or GED
--Minimum 6-12 months shipping, receiving, and inventory control knowledge.
--Familiarity with FDA and GMP's preferred.-
--Proficient with Microsoft Office and basic shipping software
--Efficient data entry skills
--Well organized and high attention to detail
--Ability to lift up to 50 lbs frequently
--Ability to work with limited supervision.
--Highly motivated self starter.
--Ability to interact well with others; both internal and external departments.
--Ability to adjust daily tasks to meet department demands.
--Certification on "Dangerous Good" preferred but not required
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.