SMT operator in Springfield
Manufacturing & Production
Temp to Perm
US$ 12.00 - US$ 17.00 per hour, $12 - 17 per hour + none
Gary Dazelle, Spherion
Utilize SMT machines to place surface mount parts and solder reflow the devices to the printed circuit board.- Responsible for the set-up of all pieces of equipment on the SMT line, including screen printer, pick and place machines and reflow oven.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize process sheets to ensure correct build of product.
- Load feeders for surface mount machines using the load list provided by machine.
- Verify correct part numbers being used for the specific job being run.
- Initiate and select correct programs for SMT screen printer & SMT pick and place machines and correct reflow profile for the reflow oven.
- Select the proper stencil screen for use during screen printing operation.
- Comply with OnCore's standards of ESD, IPC-A-610, work instructions and ISO procedures and policies.
- Perform machine preventative maintenance on screen printer and pick and place machines based on assigned schedules.
- Operate stencil cleaning machine.
- Clean boards as required based on soldering chemistry.
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on the components' moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Comply with all in-house training as identified in job specific family and or specific training plan.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Please send resume to:- email@example.com
Working hours: 2pm-11pm
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
--Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system (OCuity).
--Knowledge of IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
--Pass IPC-A-610 Modules:- 1, 2, 4, 7 & 8.
--Microsoft Office/computer skills.
--Knowledge of machine maintenance.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.