Our client has an opening for a Senior Software Architect in Fargo, ND. Successful candidate will lead the Development Team which will include inspiring creative thinking, communicating clearly, and teaching difficult concepts to others. The ideal Software Architect candidate will have at least 5 years of experience developing ASP.NET applications and working with SQL Servers. This person should be passionate about embracing innovative and creative thinking.
Software Architect Job Description:
- Lead the software development team
- Review and contribute to design and code inspections
- Develop architecture and design alternatives
- Research emerging technologies and practices
- Write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications
- Answer questions and provide clarity to management, clients, and vendors on projects
- Manage implementation of software improvements and updates
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
Software Architect Job Requirements:
- No Less than 5 years of experience developing ASP.NET applications and working with SQL servers or other relational databases
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to apply object-oriented programming skills
- Knowledgeable about the principles of Agile System Development Life Cycle
- Thorough knowledge of internet technologies and website architecture
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
BACKGROUND CHECK and DRUG SCREEN: Required
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.