Our client has an opening for a Software Engineer. Successful candidate will work with teams to create, build, implement, and maintain websites using HTML, HTML5, CSS, and web technologies. This software engineer will focus on web development. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Computer Science or a related field as well as 2 years practical work experience in web development.
- Work with management and graphic design teams in web development to create, build, and implement websites using HTML, HTML5, CSS, and other web technologies
- Maintain existing code and frameworks of the company website
- Develop and maintain cross-browser and cross-platform compatible software solutions
- Work with web copywriters, content developers, and graphic designers to concept and build websites
- Stay current with web development and design trends, tools, software, and best practices
- Oversee and strategically direct continued improvement and development of the company's online presence
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
- Associate's/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Design/Development, or related field required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in front-end website development
- Experience coding valid HTML and CSS mark-up required
- Ability to work creatively in a team environment with multiple projects, timelines, and deliverables
- Familiarity with PHP and Google Analytics is a plus
- Drive for continuous learning - excitement about emerging web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, etc.)
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Knowledge of web development to support search engine optimization
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
BACKGROUND CHECK: Requirement
DRUG SCREEN: Requirement
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.