Solderer/assembly in Springfield
Manufacturing & Production
Temp to Perm
US$ 12.00 - US$ 16.00 per hour, $12 - 16 per hour + none
Gary Dazelle, Spherion
Perform a variety of assembly operations on electronic components and subassemblies on the production line utilizing work process procedures, written instructions, diagrams, and specifications.- Primary work is conducted under a lighted magnified lens, utilizing small hand tools, machinery and applicable materials, while soldering components and assembling to printed circuit boards utilizing a soldering iron.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary component type soldering of thru-hole devices
- Melt and apply solder along adjoining edges of work pieces to solder joints using a soldering iron.
- Clean/polish work pieces and tip of soldering iron using chemical solution, file or wire brush.
- Apply flux to work piece surfaces in preparation for soldering.
- Heat soldering iron or work piece to specified temperature for soldering, using electric current.
- Examine product to verify conformance to workmanship standards.
- Adhere to all ESD and Board handling requirements.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on component Moisture Sensitive Levels (MSL).
- Comply with all in-house training as identified in job specific family and or specific training plan.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to: www.spherionjobcentral.com
Working hours: 6am-2:30pm
--Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
--Perform general physical activities.
--Monitor processes, materials and surroundings.
--Knowledge of IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
--Pass IPC-A-610 Modules:- 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 & 8.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.