As a Staffing Coordinator, you will be entrusted with very important administrative, customer service, recruiting, marketing, and social media responsibilities related to the operations and sales functions in the office. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with related experience to grow and learn from working in our woman-owned family business. The position will be office-based from 8am to 5pm and may entail occasional opportunities to assist with offsite network and recruiting activities.
- Identify and maintain relationships with recruiting sources.Post jobs and prescreen candidates. Schedule interviews and other appointments
- Greet candidates, build rapport and facilitate the application process including administering application, testing, and employment forms. Ensure appropriate paperwork is completed, including resume preparation where required
- Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal laws and guidelines (Worker's Compensation, Unemployment, Human Resources, Legal, etc.)
- Data entry for all employee/candidate information and assignment/interview records
- Prepare assignment/interview information for candidate/employees. Manage referencing process - data entry, send out requests, manual records
- Complete data entry for all new and current client and booking information. Research company background. Prepare proposals/presentations. Administration of standard letters
- Primary responsibility for incoming phone calls and ensuring callers receive prompt personal attention. Payroll/benefits liaison. Produces monthly branch figures and updates board weekly
- Administration of mailers, salary surveys, etc. Prepare proposals/presentations.
Working hours: 08:00am - 05:00pm
-- High school graduate, some college preferred
--The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in an administrative support function in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
--Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
--Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
--Proficient in social media applications
--Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to maintain effectiveness during change
--Computer literacy: Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite, Internet savvy
--Ability to work effectively in a team environment
--Ability to work flexible/extended hours when necessary
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.