The Service Coordinator is accountable for achieving through the following activities: recruiting, interviewing, matching candidates to job openings, and exceptional client service for our customers in the Eastern Indiana Region.
- Recruit, screen, interview, assess and place candidates in light-industrial, administrative, and skill trades sectors.
- Perform reference-checking procedures on all candidates to confirm past performance, recruit new candidates and prospect for new clients.
- Establish focused recruiting plans.
- Reviews media and weekly ads to identify trends and prospects.
- Maintain and document candidate communication.
- Perform best candidate marketing activities.
- Assess client company position requirements, write complete job orders and appropriately match candidates to meet client needs and expectations.
- Execute client visits insuring customer satisfaction.
- Input and update information in system.
- Follow-up on all existing business to insure retention, quality control and development of new business.
- Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract candidates.
- Maintain job postings on Internet sites.
- Active participation in professional and civic organizations designed to build recruiting database.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources.
- Use innovative technologies and techniques to attract and identify candidates required for job orders.
Working hours: 1st shift
- Minimum of 2-4 years recruiting experience or client service. Ideal candidate will have recruiting and staffing experience. Human resources, corporate or client specific experience a plus.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within client's industry
- Strong communication and computer skills required
- Self-starter able to work independently with little supervision
- Sound independent judgment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work with candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, and other client personnel, face-to-face and remotely
- Ability to adhere consistently to pre-established client requirements and customer service guidelines in performance of job responsibilities
- Organization skills, attention to detail, high degree of accuracy
- Proficient knowledge of client hiring practices and policies
- Knowledge of commonly used recruiting concepts, practices and procedures for sourcing and screening in a recruiting and internal staffing environment
- Significant internet recruiting skills and experience
- Effective consulting skills that promote a client focus and sense of urgency
- Customer savvy and relationship/rapport building skills
Interested candidates should forward a resume to Janelschwartz@spherion.com for consideration. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.