- Provide information to customers by verifying understanding of request: answering questions and offering assistance.
- Calculate sales discounts and understand pricing.
- Initiates upsell by offering additional tool solutions.
-Improve quality results by evaluating processes and recommending changes.
-Stock shelves, counters and/or tables with merchandise.
- Maintain housekeeping in the store (dust shelves and products, sweep, clean glass, etc.)
- Accept payments and make change. Wrap, bag, load merchandise for customer.
- Set up displays or arrange merchandise on counters/tables to promote sales.
- Keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock and order merchandise.
- Prepare sales reports for management.
- Balance cash drawer at end of shift.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in education opportunities.
-Arrive to work and return from lunch and breaks on time as scheduled.
- Abide by and follow all safety rules and company policies.
Working hours: 40
--One to five years retail or customer service experience.
--MUST HAVE BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF HAND TOOLS
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.