Spherion is currently receiving resume for a DIRECT HIRE, Supply Chain Analyst opening for a large a growing manufacturing company located in the North Charleston, SC. Please apply and forward a resume to Stevenpaul@spherion.com
Supply Chain Analyst: Responsible for the quality and integrity of service parts master data in spare parts catalog and SAP systems. Supports creation and illustration of service parts catalogs. Manages Master Data creation, changes, and deletions according to standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Engineering Change Requests, specifically as they relate to service spare parts
- Identify part numbers of individual spare part catalog components by using existing part numbers or requesting creation of new part numbers via LINS
- Coordinate phase-in and phase-out timing for service part materials
- Create and maintain Material Master data in SAP, including HTS classification
- Create and maintain spare part Bills of Material data in SAP
- Analyze existing spare part Master Data records for errors and discrepancies and correct as needed
Working hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
--2+ years' experience in data management, parts catalog illustration or related discipline
--Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, IsoDraw
--SAP (MM) knowledge helpful but not required
--Ability to analyze large volumes of data, identify potential issues and root causes and work with subject matter experts to develop solutions in a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment
--Detail-oriented, organized, quality-focused and self-driven
Education: Degree, certification or equivalent work experience in engineering technology, industrial engineering, or closely related field
We look forward to speaking with you.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.