- Maintains Supply Chain project activities
- Create / Assist with all phases of project initiative (project life cycle) including planning, scope definition, design, execution, delivery, corrective actions and verification activities
- Participate in the GFSI/FSSC22000 yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures & corrective actions.
- Be a champion of Dianne's Fine Desserts commitment to Product Quality and Food Safety
- Audit and report on the specifics of each improvement, meeting effectiveness, data analysis and overall status
- Utilizes JD Edwards data
- Gather data for key performance indicators for functions being reviewed, analyze current state and propose future goals and objectives
- Communicate risks in clear business and technical terms and provides clear messaging when the problem has been identified and with solution options
- Abide by all safety regulations
- Travel up to 30% between DFD facilities for project work
- Performs all other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
1. Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, crouch and climb steps
2. Frequently required to use hands and fingers to, handle, or use objects, tools or controls.
3. Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
4. Frequent lifting and required to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Occasionally, something may weigh
more than 50 pounds and assistance must be utilized.
5. Ability to do overhead lifting and bending
6. Possessing normal to excellent manual dexterity and motor skills
7. Possessing good eye-hand coordination
Working hours: Mon thru Fri 8am-5pm
--College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
--3 Years working experience in production or office setting functions of a manufacturing environment
--3 years working experience project management and or procurement
--Strong coaching, training and project management skills
--Troubleshoot issues with little supervision.
--Resourceful and good problem solving skills
--Strong written and verbal communication skills
--Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, MS Office.
--Strong data entry skills
--Detailed and meticulous with good organizational skills.
--Must be articulate, tactful and professional at all times
--Superb interpersonal and discretionary skills.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
Encounters while performing the essentials functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations maybe
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1.-Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
2.-Frequently exposed to cool and/or wet conditions
3.-Noise level usually loud. Hearing protection is required in designated areas.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.