Spherion is accepting resumes for candidates interested in Bank Telling. If interested in learning more about the position feel free to call our Duluth office at 218-722-8003 or register online at www.spherionjobcentral.com.
* Provides prompt, efficient, confidential, and accurate service in the processing of transactions.
* Learns to recognize member's needs for services, and presents and refers them appropriately.
* Handles all monetary transactions for members (i.e., deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing, miscellaneous receipts) and other normal inquiries including examines checks for endorsements.
* Orders daily supply of cash, balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer screen.
* Determines acceptability of negotiable items and of member identification.
* Maintains cash drawer at a predetermined dollar level and requests additional cash as needed.
* Maintains proper security of all negotiable items.
* Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds as deemed necessary.
* Answers basic member questions regarding their accounts (i.e., current balance, checks cleared).
* Responds to members' requests, problems, and complaints, and/or directs them to the proper person for specific information and assistance.
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
* Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
* Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled.
Working hours: Monday - Saturday, 7:30am - 5:00pm
* 3 to 6 months
* 1+ year of experience in customer service or working with people
* Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information.
* Basic Microsoft Office skills.
* Customer service focus with the ability to stay positive in interactions with customers and team members.
* Good communication skills.
* Experience achieving individual and team goals.
* Cash handling experience.
* Experience selling products and services.
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.