Temporary Maintenance in Uniontown
Installation, Maintenance & Repair
US$ 10.85 per hour
Jackie McGrail, Spherion
Client in the Uniontown Area for a Temporary Maintenance / Janitoral
position from November 20, 2016 thru January 20,2017.
Hours will be Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF JOB
To perform a variety of tasks to maintain the upkeep, repair and day-to-day operation of
the Administration building and grounds. Duties
include performing periodic inspections and assuring a safe and clean working
environment for the staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOB
1. In the temporary absence of the Building Superintendent, oversees the day-today
operation of the FCBHA building and grounds, including all electrical,
mechanical, and plumbing facilities and equipment2. Performs light duty janitorial services on an as needed basis during normal
working hours. Operates cleaning equipment as needed to clean up spills or
from excessive foot traffic.
3. Occasionally collects and properly disposes of trash, garbage and recyclables.
4. Unloads, transports supplies or items to/from proper or designated locations.
5. Escorts vendors making deliveries (water, paper products, etc.).
6. Shovels snow from walks and applies ice melting product as required.
7. Replaces light bulbs as needed and makes minor maintenance repairs.
8. Assists Administrative Officer Operations with managing the vehicle fleet,
including preparing vehicles for operation during adverse weather, responding to
reported vehicle problems, etc.
9. Reports major problems or equipment breakdowns to supervisor(s).
10. Assists in performing errands as needed, (i.e., post office, etc.).
11. Assists in preparing building for daily operation.
OTHER DUTIES OF JOB
1. Performs other related duties as required.
2. Assists other staff when necessary and as directed by supervisor(s).
High school diploma or equivalent
6-12 Months expereince working in a custodial environment