The Training Coordinator is responsible for the complete learning development and maintenance process including; needs analysis, design, development, solutions implementation, communications, and program evaluation for the internal shared services site.
- Responsible for developing instructional strategies, new print and electronic training materials and assessment techniques for multiple internal client contracts
- Instructional Preparation, Planning, Classroom Facilitation and Management
- Develop an outline and determine the best form of delivery based on the topic and time restrictions
- Design program addressing the different learning styles of the participants using a blended learning approach
- Provide an agenda and set-up all logistics
- Deliver training content to existing employees and new hires using various media such as flip chart, PowerPoint presentations, class exercises, e-Learning, etc, facilitate discussion through a use of questioning techniques
- Serve as supervisor for new hires while in training Employ classroom management techniques to disruptive class behavior such as excessive talking to neighbor, cell phone use, tardiness, etc.
- Coach new hires on content and provide feedback on skills and deficiencies to the employment agency and Contact Center management
- Assess new hire performance - identifying those that will move forward and those that will terminate if test scores or professional behavior requirements are not met
- Process paperwork for systems (state and internal) access for new hire temps arriving from staffing agency
- Provide feedback to agency on status of participants as needed
- Develop and execute tests measuring performance and administer re-takes to help students meet/exceed the average 80% test score requirement
- Recommend terminate for those that fall below that requirement
- Assist on special project requests and new initiatives
Working hours: Monday-Friday
Qualification Requirements (Must Have):
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience required
- At least three (3) years of successful experience in curriculum development and training implementation
- At least three (3) years of successful experience in training through web-based, one-on-one and classroom instruction
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Familiar with Call Center terminology
- Regular Attendance and dependability
- Ability to plan and manage complex operational tasks
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to motivate and inspire audience; and analyze and implement industry innovations and best practices to ensure maximum operational efficiency
- Ability to work as a team member maintaining positive working relationships.
- Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse populations in a courteous and effective manner
- Advanced level in proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, Access)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.