Warehouse Clerk/ Forklift

posted:
Location
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
Industry
Warehousing & Distribution (Transportation and Material Moving Occupations)
Job Type
Full-Time
Salary
$15.00
Ref. Number
R_WPT0119
Contact
Spherion Williamsport, Spherion
Phone
570-320-9750
Apply Now

Job Description

Large local manufacturing company is currently expanding and seeking a Warehouse Coordinator Assistant.  The ideal candidate in this role will have strong computer skills, organization skills and forklift operator experience.  This position will be assisting the Warehouse Coordinator with project work for the expansion.  70% of the position is office based while the other 30% is warehouse.  

To apply, please send resume to williamsport-pa@spherion.com, apply online now at www.spherionPAjobs.com/apply.php or you can always call us at 570-320-9750!

As a Spherion associate, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
  • Medical
  • Dental
  • Vision
  • Life Insurance
  • Short-Term Disability

Skills

Excel and Word

Qualification

Forklift Operator Experience