Our client has an opening for a Warehouse Clerk. Successful candidate will provide material handling, logistics support, and shipping and receiving functions.
- Receive incoming freight and stock merchandise in proper locations
- Operate forklift
- Maintain proper inventory locations
- Load and unload trucks
- Operate equipment in a safe manner
- Keep warehouse and outside grounds clean and orderly - which includes sweeping, shoveling snow, picking up garbage, washing warehouse floors, and other related tasks
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Constant standing and/or walking with occasional sitting
- Prior forklift experience preferred
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
BACKGROUND CHECK: Required
DRUG SCREEN: Required
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.