The purpose of this position is to accurately transfer product, both physically and logically, into and/or out of warehouse locations, load/unload trailers, move product throughout the facility with powered industrial equipment and perform inventory counts as required.
- Read, interpret, and apply Warehouse Management System (WMS) order instructions
- Recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer
- Recognize damaged product at any point in the warehousing process and take appropriate action when discovered.
- Pull orders accurately as assigned
- Stage orders according to carrier location and verify: number of pallets picked as well as stage location
- Prepare receiving, storage and shipping documentation retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process
- Be aware of and follow location and work center Safety and Security policies and procedures
- May be required to train others in various warehouse functions, including the safe operation of various powered industrial lift equipment, perform housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned
- Operate fork-lift equipment or other warehouse machinery
7am - 3pm 3pm - 11pm 11pm - 7am Will include mandatory overtime
Working hours: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts
--High school diploma or equivalent preferred
--Minimum of two years of related warehouse and powered industrial lift experience required
--Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
--Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
--Ability to input data into computer system
--Work overtime as assigned
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.