Our client has an opening for a Warehouse Supervisor. Successful candidate will supervise and manage a small warehouse staff, ensure product quality control standards are met, monitor daily warehouse equipment use and supervise new-employee warehouse training.
- Supervise a staff of 6-8 warehouse employees
- Monitor warehouse equipment use
- Ensure that product quality control standards are met
- Supervise training of new warehouse employees
- Direct warehouse staff on daily task completion
- Manage staff performance
Working hours: 8:00-5:00, Monday-Friday (may work more during busy season)
- 2-3 years experience as a shop foreman/warehouse supervisor required
- Long-standing work history
- Staff management experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
PAY: $50,000-60,000, DOE
HOURS: 8:00-5:00, Monday-Friday (may work more during busy season)
BACKGROUND CHECK: Required
DRUG SCREEN: Required
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.