Warehouse Worker Job
Our client has a job opening for a Warehouse Worker. Successful candidate will load and unload product, assist with warehouse inventory, and keep the warehouse clean and organized. The ideal Warehouse Worker candidate will have experience handling grain and at least 2 years of experience working in a warehouse job.
Warehouse Worker Job Description:
- Load and unload products to various locations in the warehouse
- Ship and receive product
- Assist in product preparation
- Assist with warehouse inventory
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, some weekend work is expected
Warehouse Worker Job Requirements:
- Must have 6 months of Forklift experience in the last 18 months - no exceptions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- Previous experience in grain handling is required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, some weekend work is expected
BACKGROUND CHECK and DRUG SCREEN: Requirement
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.