Welding in Mansfield
Manufacturing & Production
Dave, Ashle, Spherion
Shift Welder needed in Mansfield!
This position is an immediate direct hire!
for an innovative, growing, fortune 500 company who values their employees and
strives for excellence.
with people to create groundbreaking solutions for the world we live in while
you also achieve your professional goals and dreams!
Rate = $17.00 - $21.00/hr (based on experience)
- High school diploma / GED
- 3 years welding experience
- Pass and maintain welder certification to the A.S.M.E. Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (Submerged arc welding, gas metal arc welding, and shielded metal arc welding)
- Ability to weld mild carbon steel pipe in the vertical and horizontal positions
- Ability to weld J-Groove and Fillet welds
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Ability to drive tow motor
- Able to life up to 50lbs regularly and up to 100lbs intermittently
- Perform various welding activities to quality standard
- Fabricate parts from plate or sheet
- Cut or burn metal using cut off saw or torches
- Move material using lift truck or handcart
- Maintain safe, clean, friendly environment
- May need to operate wheelabrator/sandblaster occasionally
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.