Assembly Technician Have you been trying to find that right fit for your future? Well look no further; local Mt. Pleasant employer is growing, and they are looking for an Assembly Technician to join their team. This is a temp to hire opportunity!
They are looking for an employee that will be an integral part of their fuel cell production team.
You will be working in a state of the art facility, doing mechanical assembly of fuel cells. The assembly of modules and sub-assemblies will be your main focus.
You will also be working with a talented Quality Control team and testing your final product with power equipment and meters.
The team is looking for someone who can follow written procedures, has extensive attention to detail and can compile data for reporting and correspondence.
You will be required to stand, walk and sit frequently.
Some additional qualifications are: •
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum one year experience in an assembly environment or equivalent
• Excellent manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel
• Must be friendly, courteous, and flexible to work with a variety of staff
• Must be detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines
• Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision; work well under pressure; able to manage multiple projects • Must have a high attention to small details
If you feel that you are the right fit for this position, and want to grow with an innovative company, please apply!