2nd Shift Industrial Maintenance
$28/hr Base + $3/hr Shift Differential
$5-10/hr OT benefit on top of standard OT rate
2nd Shift Mon-Thu (4 day week) 2pm-12am
Imagine walking into work every day and seeing smiles on the faces of everyone you work with. How would you feel about joining a rapidly-growing team that is building upon this great culture as it grows? If this sounds like you, you’ve found the perfect opportunity!
Our client is growing rapidly, with plans to grow production by 400% in the next 3 years. As a specialty co-packer that is on the leading edge of innovations in the beverage industry. They are devoted to their clients; tailoring their services to meet the needs of their clients and even assisting in developing their marketing strategies. They currently have a team of 150+, but plan to be in the 200-250 range by the end of 2023. One of these positions they are adding is on their Industrial Maintenance team on 2nd shift. Keep reading to see if you belong on this great team!
- $2500 retention bonus after 6 months
- Rapidly growing facility
- Friendly team across all levels of the organization
- Outstanding OT Benefits
- 4-day standard work week
What you will be doing:
- Inspect equipment and operating systems and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Plan and execute PM on all machines.
- Come to the table with improvement ideas for production processes
- Working with state of the art equipment
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years maintenance and machine experience.
- Low and high voltage electrical, a plus.
- Sanitary welding, a plus.
- Experience working in the beverage or similar industry a plus
Why should you want to work with Spherion?
- We are local and dedicated to serving your community, because it is our community too
- Our local team is filled with experienced staffing professionals who know the local market & which companies in the area are the best fit for our candidates
- Our service is absolutely FREE to our candidates!
Please apply for further information & immediate consideration!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.