Spherion is currently seeking 2nd shift Manual Assembly Line Workers to fill a temp to PERMANENT position!!
Employees will also be responsible for performing repetitive work-station or line-assembly operations to mass produce aluminum fencing components or parts necessary to the overall production process. Assemblers will aid in the fabrication, maintenance, and repair of products and parts as necessary using pneumatic hand tools.
**These positions are only for 2nd shift, so the perfect candidate will be comfortable working in the evening.
- Perform repetitive assembly operations using pneumatic hand drill for 10-12 hours
- Inspect and verify accuracy of assembled product.
- Screw and/or fasten components together by use of power tools.
- Prepare jobs for change in order.
- Assist other teams in different work areas if needed.
- Maintain assembly requirements by filling screw hoppers, etc.
- Adjust, repair, or replace defective product parts by using hand and power tools.
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- Other duties may be assigned based on the needs of the business.
Working hours: 3:30 PM - 2:00 AM
- Pay close attention to detail and quality
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Mechanically inclined, knowledge of operating hand tools
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stand or walk for 10+ hours
- Perform repetitive motion type tasks regularly
- Willingness to learn and be part of an awesome team
No Degree Required
- 1+ years experience in manufacturing or related field
- Experience with hand tools/power tools
- Ability to work in fast paced / physically demanding environment
- Willing to submit to background screening and drug screening
2ND SHIFT | TUESDAY-FRIDAY | 3:30PM - 2:00AM
Text: 2ND to 352-796-6465
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an interview!!!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.