We are hiring for a successful company in Morrisville. They are growing and looking to hire additional Metal Finishers. No experience is required but if you have a gift working with metal, such as with jewelry or automotive this is a plus. Give us a call.
- Prepare, Clean and finish models that will be used to finish metal
- Use all checklists associated with the cleaning and finishing of models
- Maintain a clean and safe laboratory environment
- Assist in the general maintenance of equipment and power tools
- Observe all Safety and Quality procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Ability to learn proper caliper use for the accurate measuring of dimensions
- Experience with the Windows computing environment would be beneficial
- Metal finishing experience a plus such as working with jewelry or automotive
- Working knowledge of Rotary tools, shop equipment a plus
No Degree Required
- Must be able to follow instructions and focus on the specific details
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and work well on a team in a fast paced work environment
- Must have the ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of both hands to grasp, manipulate and work on small objects
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn new techniques
- Must be able to operate and maintain a laboratory in a clean and safe manner
- Must read and write English
Apply online and call our office 919-873-5588.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.