Spherion Jacksonville is looking for an Account Manager for our client in Riverside. The Account Manager position is responsible for the implementation of new clients, as well as ongoing management of existing clients. This position requires strong customer service, critical thinking, and time management skills. Individuals in this position are expected to promptly answer emails and phone calls from clients and brokers regarding account inquiries, processing and auditing of client data, and contact clients regarding account information, when necessary.
Work with a team of professionals to complete Affordable Care Act reporting for assigned national customers
Act as the main point of contact for all assigned clients and brokers
Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records and track contract updates
- Liaise between the client and internal teams
- Ongoing planning sessions and training to educate clients
- Perform regulatory audits
- Regularly work 40+ hour weeks as workload requires and as approved by manager
- Additional duties as requested by management
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Manage time-sensitive tasks effectively
- Above average knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional decision-making, organizational, and administrative skills
- Flexible mindset and willingness to take on new challenges
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate degree preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service/account management experience required
Please call us today if this is a good fit for you!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.