Are you looking for part-time work with a flexible schedule? This may be the position for you!
We are looking for a qualified Accounting Clerk to assist with financial operations for a local car dealership. In addition to the management of financial records, this person will also take care of administrative duties such as scanning and filing.
- Process bills, checks, receipts, and other documents
- Process title work on vehicles sold
- Assist in reconciling and booking credit card statements
- Pulling all finance contracts and necessary paperwork required to be funded properly by the lending institution.
- Manage daily deposits
- Verify financial and other data
- Enter data and maintain updated records including police book a
- Other office duties as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Previous ecperience working for a financial institution or in the automotive industry
- Associates Degree in business administration or equivalent work experience (required)
- Previous experience in accounting and/or office administration
- Profeciency in Microsoft Excel and/or financial software
- Excellent customer service
Apply today at https://www.spherion.com/job-seekers/submit-your-resume/
Call/text 217-425-4070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.