Spherion has manufacturing partner with an immediate opening for an experience Accounts Payable Specialist. This role will perform all aspects of accounts payable operations and provide miscellaneous accounting and reporting support to the finance team.
This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Voucher invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare payments (e.g. ACH, checks, wires) for processing.
- Resolve invoice inquiries, discrepancies and past dues; correspond with suppliers and interface with employees as needed
- Maintain invoice filing system
- Meet Calendar closing deadlines
- Preparation of expense accruals and journal entry input
- Account reconciliations and maintain Goods Received Not Invoiced (GR-IR) account.
- Preparation and analysis of aging reports
- Enters to and respond to enquiries from external auditors
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Proficient with MS Office - strong Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical and strong communications skills
- Associates Degree in Accounting or relevant experience
- 5+ years experience in Accounts Payable, Treasury activities, Cash Flow, Analysis AP Reporting
- ERP & SAP experience
Please apply with a current resume for immediate consideration!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.