We are hiring an Accounts Receivable Analyst. In this position, you will process accounts receivable transactions and provide key assistance to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door! Review below and apply!
- Processes accounts receivables transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing.
- Performs necessary activities within the accounts receivables area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executes analysis and reports as assigned and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Complies with and helps achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in accounts receivables for applicable templates.
- Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Assists in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and continuously optimizes to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains.
- Ensures effective communication with all relevant stakeholders to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Drafting business communications, ensuring knowledge is shared and colleagues are informed about any changes to processes and procedures.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying due dates-
- Bachelor's degree in finance plus a minimum of 2 years of finance experience working
- Must be able to communicate complex financial subjects to upper management
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications and SAP
Apply online and then call our office.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.