We are hiring Accounts Receivable Clerks for our client in Cherry Valley, IL. This is a 30-day Temp-To-Hire assignment that offers a competitive wage and benefits on Day1! The training during the program is excellent, the facility environment is professional, clean, inviting - and the benefit package upon hire is excellent! As your staffing local in Rockford, we will set you up to be successful and support you throughout the program. An internal hiring decision "will be made" at the 30-day mark during the program!
* $17/HR Starting Wage
* The 30-day program will be based on training performance along with attendance being rated as job performance
* Hours: Monday thru Friday from 7:30am to 4pm
* GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT!
* Full benefit platform upon 30-day conversion on Day 1!
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for responding to basic client inquiries and other clerical tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable records for the company.
* Performs daily and periodic A/R responsibilities including preparing, reviewing, posting, routing and submitting customer invoices
* Maintains accounting related information in contact management systems
* Works with Sales and the Controller when necessary to resolve invoice questions or issues
* Prepares the customers statements, bill and invoices - and reconciles expenses to the general ledger
* Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform all functions of a full service A/R desk
* Compiles and sorts documents, prepares and posts invoices and credit and debit memos
* Answers accounts receivables phone inquiries and follow up
* Ensures all privacy laws and standards
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
* Proficiency in computer programs and other software applications
* Good typing skills
* Experience in the customer service field is required
* Exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills are required
* Must possess the ability to understand or comprehend written and/or oral instructions
* Must possess a positive attitude and a team-orientated approach to getting work done
* HS or GED equivalent required
* A minimum of 6-months Accounts Receivable related experience
* A background check is required
* A drug test is required
Apply today for the opportunity to work with a solid team of professionals who hold a high regard for teamwork and maintaining a positive work experience for everyone!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.