DIRECT HIRE - 1ST SHIFT M-F
HYBRID MODEL 2 Days home per week
Up to 5% annual Bonus
Our client is a world leader in specialty label and packaging solutions that is looking to add two members to their customer service team in Verona, WI. In Verona, they are a premium supplier of meeting and event supplies focused on helping event planners build memories at all kinds of events. They are a close-knit team in Verona, but have the advantage of being backed by a strong global network. They were the recipients of the 2022 Top Workplace Award and look to continue that success and dedication to their team as they grow! The Senior Customer Service Specialist will be focused on building relationships with the event planners to provide them with all the products they need.
Some specific duties are included below;
- Communicate with our customers who contact us by phone, email, and chat. Balance incoming calls and emails at the same time.
- Assess customer needs and then provide them with product and service solutions. Provide price quotes and art proofs, handle shipping inquiries, and order status questions.
- Troubleshoot when challenges arise, keeping a strong focus on customer service and satisfaction.
- Advocate for the needs of our customers and communicate these needs throughout the organization.
- Comfortable working at your computer all day; proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, ERP order entry systems
- Ability to type minimum of 45 WPM
- Strong work ethic and self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- 2 years of customer service experience in a contact center environment, preferred
- 1 year of soft sales experience, preferred
Please apply for further information & immediate consideration!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.