The ARNP is responsible for providing quality nursing care to patients with substance abuse disorders as well as co-occurring mental health issues.
1. Demonstrates proficiency in administering the fundamentals of the nursing processes.
2. Obtains history and effectivity assesses the patient???s physical, psychosocial, environmental, and self-care abilities. Records vital signs, note changes and pursues more specific investigations as needed.
3. Demonstrates clinical understanding of both drug and alcohol toxicity by correctly identifying patients in a state of detoxification and identifying withdrawal signs correctly and consistently.
4. Uses care plan as basis for providing safe and therapeutic care to patients.
5. Consistently follows established standards, policies and procedures in providing nursing care.
6. Review of patient records indicates that an emotional/behavioral evaluation is conducted on each patient. Evidence of on-going reassessments is consistently reflected in patient???s treatment plan and progress notes.
7. Writes admission order, submit medication order and develop medically managed detoxification protocol for each client within appropriate time frame.
8. Conducts medication management for clients throughout their stabilization/treatment period by prescribing medications as necessary.
9. Be available and responsive during emergency situations as deemed necessary.
10. Consistently respects the confidential nature of patient and facility information by following all release of information policies and procedures and by refraining from improperly divulging information.
11. Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility to changes in the work environment.
12. Any other duties as instructed by management.
13. Acquire and maintain all CEU, CPR, trainings, etc. as required by DMHA and JCAHO.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please read responsibilities and required skills sections.
EDUCATION: ARNP License, Bachelor???s Degree in Nursing
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 1 year in the related field
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: Valid ARNP License in the State of Indiana, CPR Certified, X-Waiver
We are recruiting for a licensed ARNP for a growing care facility in Mishawaka. If you have a passion for helping those with substance abuse disorders as well as co-occurring mental health issues then contact us today. This is a Direct Hire position with a growing company in Mishawaka, Indiana. A truly great opportunity with a great company!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.