Company in the Smock, Pa Area
$14.00 an hour
Temp to hire Position
The Assembler performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produceproducts such as air filters & related air sampling equipment.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
1.Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
2. Bolts, clips, screws, heat seals, or otherwise fastens parts together.
3. Operates and performs basic machine setup for equipment such as cutting presses,vacuum formers, heat sealers, and/or other production equipment as required to makeproducts.
4. Works at different workstations as production needs require.
5. Adapts to various stages of product production and assembly.
6. Maintains quality standards, per Lead Assembler’s instruction, while meetingmanufacturing order (MO) time allotment.
7. Performs other basic tasks as needed to support