This is a Mid -Senior level Android Developer position. The candidate will work on the development team for 7-Eleven delivery feature. He/She is expected to develop robust and efficient code as per the business requirements.
Location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.?
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.?
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.?
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Have 5 years of deep expertise working on mobile software consumer facing applications.
- Expert hands-on experience with Kotlin
- Expert knowledge of app development on Android and Gradle.
- Experience with MVVM Design pattern.
- Experience with Dependency Injection (Dagger).
- Knowledge of basic networking principles, internet protocol and APIs.
- Experience with REST, JSON, URL loading, and web services.
- Experience with Firebase Cloud Messaging or Google Cloud Messaging.
- Experience with Unit testing and Automated Device testing.
- Experience using JIRA.
- Expert Software development and debugging skills.
- Experience with peer review code evaluation processes.
- Expert with version control (git, Git-flow).
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.