14 per hr.
Position Summary The Assembler I performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce products such as air filters & related air sampling equipment. Essential Roles and Responsibilities
1. Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
2. Bolts, clips, screws, heat seals, or otherwise fastens parts together.
3. Operates and performs basic machine setup for equipment such as cutting presses, vacuum formers, heat sealers, and/or other production equipment as required to make products.
4. Works at different workstations as production needs require.
5. Adapts to various stages of product production and assembly.
6. Maintains quality standards, per Lead Assembler’s instruction, while meeting manufacturing order (MO) time allotment.
7. Performs other basic tasks as needed to support operations.
8. Compliance: a. Ensures work is compliant with local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations, as well as internal organization policy
. 9. Documentation: a. Completes all required paperwork that is legible, accurate and uses professional language and meets timelines as prescribed by the Lead Assembler.
10. Collaboration: a. Participates in meetings and other activities internal to SKC, Inc. Collaborates with management and other support staff as needed; Receives supervision from and actively communicates with the Lead Assembler on an ongoing basis via phone, email, written message.
If interested please give our office a call to schedule an interview at 724-628-7868.