Spherion Staffing is currently seeking Assemblers in New York Mills, MN. No experience necessary. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, safe and thrive in a team environment. Sign-on and referral bonus available if able to meet qualifications.
- Assemble boat trailers per print specifications and prepare for delivery to customers
- Gather or collect needed parts for the assembly process
- Assemble parts in a manner that is consistent with prints and customer specification
- QC products against schematic
- Work in a safe and efficient manner
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
See duties below.
No Degree Required
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, twist, lift up to 50 lbs or use team lift procedures
6am - 2:30 pm Mon - Fri
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/apply
If you have any questions please contact Missi Abfalter at 218-346-3801
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.