Spherion Gainesville, FL has a client in Newberry, FL actively looking for skilled Assemblers that can solder. You will be working in a production environment assembling parts into more complex components. Let's get to work.
Temporary with the possibility of permanent
Schedule: FT, 11am - 7:30pm
Pay rate: $14 - 15/hr
Please email resumes to Rose Crane - email@example.com
- Assemble and solder parts
- Reading and comprehending detailed instructions
- Collecting material and equipment needed to process
- Taking precision measurements
- Conduct basic electrical testing
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Assembly experience highly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent such as a GED
- Manufacturing experience required
- Soldering experience required
- Ability to read instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics etc., and follow them with precision
- General understanding of welding, glue dispensing and soldering equipment
- Lift up to 25lbs consistently
- Stand or sit 4 ??? 8 hours per day
Are you ready to start your next career? Please apply online at https://www.spherion.com/apply/75796/ or call 352-378-2300 to inquire about our job opportunities.
We offer Medical, Dental, 401(k) and bonuses! We pay weekly!
Spherion Gainesville, FL is a drug free workplace.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.