- Must be able to perform a wide variety of work assignments that requires dexterity and skill.
- Responsible for maintaining product quality while performing operations.
- Responsible for first piece set-up verificationsResponsible for simple set-ups (requiring the use of common hand tools).
- Must rotate as required.
- Participate in problem solving teams.Responsible for SPC charting.Operation all equipment or processes in the wire department area.
- Ordinary physical exertion and frequent mental and visual effort is required.
- Manually push, pull, and bend wire and cable.Work assignments include but are not limited to the following;
º Precision soldering
ºCell floater (Cell Floaters are responsible to work in multiple cells)
ºWire cut/strip machines
º Floaters (Floaters are responsible to work in any area as required)