Stop your job hunting and build your career with a reputable Tulsa company that specializes in the repair and overhaul of aircraft parts. You'll enjoy a family-oriented culture, a state-of-the-art facility, and excellent benefits.
Pay: $17-$19/hour (based on experience)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401k
Schedule: Monday - Friday / 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. / OT opportunities available
- Repair/overhaul hydraulic components, oil coolers, fuel heaters, heat exchangers, and electro-mechanical parts
- Assemble, disassemble, repair, and replace parts
- Complete tasks such as inspecting, pre-testing, wrapping, packaging, sanding, weighing, adhesive bonding
- Quality inspect all parts
- Measure parts to specified tolerances
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Aircraft/aerospace industry experience is a plus
- Bench/Repair Tech experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Mechanical assembly experience
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be dependable and safety-minded
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.